Friday, October 30, 2020

Russell Stover Pumpkin Boxes

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of October!?
The older I get the faster time goes by!

Today I have a cool Halloween treat box to share made using a template that Erica Cerwin showed on one of her Facebook Lives. It was the perfect box to hold the Russell Stover treats I had picked up a few days prior to her video!

These hold the Caramel Pumpkins from Russell Stover.
I forgot to take a picture of the candy itself.



These are the Peanut Butter Pumpkins from Russell Stover.




Here is the link to the You Tube video if you want to watch.

Project Details:

Stamps: Festive Post
Ink: Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Oval Layering Framelits, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were fairly easy boxes to create and quite sturdy.
I like that it keeps my treat from getting smashed!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO cute...the boxes are adorable, but I really just think those brooms are the cutest! More rain today....I am feeling a bit damp! Have a good weekend!

Vicki said...

So cute!! I love the plaid paper with the brooms!!

Carol L said...

Those are really cute boxes and I lurve the colors!