Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Employee Gift Card Holders

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Last Friday my hubby asked me if I could make 2 Gift Card Holders for the guys at his work that are celebrating anniversaries! 
He was looking at his 2020 Calendar that I made him this year and saw the one month that said "Success Looks Good on You" and the idea was born from there...

Here are the cards I made for him.




Here are the measurements.
Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 2 and 6 1/2.
The 2 inch side is where you adhere the sides to create the pocket for the gift card or cash.
The 2 1/2 inch side is where you decorate.
This time I added a panel of Delightful Dijon cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 3 3/4.
I added some retired Urban District Specialty Paper on this panel then decorated it with my sentiment panel.

Card Details:

Stamps: Suite Sayings (retired), A Grand Kid (inside)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon (retired), Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Silver Foil Paper, Urban District Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Build It Framelits (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Shawn added a Visa Gift Card to each card for the guys.
He said both guys were very impressed with the cards and of course, the money! LOL
The one asked if I used a Cricut to make the card! Haha! 
Maybe a crafter lives at his house that he knew what a Cricut was?!!

The cards turned out pretty nice and everyone appreciated them!
That always makes me smile!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So nice and thoughtful of Shawn. I love the papers you used! Those tools are amazing...sorry I missed out on those.

Carol L said...

These are great gift card holders and just perfect for the guys Shawn works with! How kind of him to give gifts for their anniversaries! LOL at the Cricket remark - I guess the world is full of crafters :) Love the quote for today - I couldn't agree more!