Sunday, October 25, 2020

Halloween Card #2

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all enjoying the weekend!

Yesterday we had a blast at my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
I will say that it was so good to see my friends! I really needed that time with them!
We made 5 Halloween cards which I will share card #2 today!




I'm not sure which card the girls liked more but they really liked the ribbon on this one!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hallows Night Magic
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Magic in This Night DSP
Accessories: Halloween Magic Dies, Circle Layering Dies, Cobwebs 3D EF, Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I like the Pretty Peacock color for Halloween!
It makes this card bright and not gloomy at all!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



 

2 comments:

Vicki said...

This is awesome! I found this year's Halloween offering hard to be inspired by. This card is the exception for me.....love it!! ❤❤

Carol L said...

Glad I scrolled back through your blog, because I somehow missed this post! These are the cutes cards with that fantastic ribbon!! SO perfect for Halloween, and I like the colors too!