Friday, October 23, 2020

Halloween Gift Bags

Hello & Happy Friday!

Woohoo, we finally made it to Friday!

Tomorrow morning I am having my 2 friends over to make Halloween cards!
I cancelled it last week when Ryan was sick but he is feeling much better now.
Today I am sharing the Gift Bags I made for them to take their projects home in.
They use the Monster Bash Suite from last year.




Everything on these is retired except for the Iridescent Pearls.
They are very pretty but I think they are a bit too bulky for on cards.
I used the larger sized ones on these.

My sentiment panel was diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits using some of last years Monster Bash DSP. 
I stamped my sentiment directly onto the DSP using Basic Black Archival ink which is also retired.  The ribbon is also retired.
These gift bags came from the Dollar Tree where they sell the small ones 3/$1.00!

Project Details:

Stamps: Spooktacular Bash (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Monster Bash DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), Iridescent Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm looking forward to tomorrow!
It's been 2 months since we last got together.
It's sure to be spooktacular!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





 

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!! Love those bags! Enjoy your stamp day!!!

LeAnne said...

Love these! So fun in a non-traditional color! Glad Ryan is feeling better too!

Carol L said...

These are fun bags, and your stamp friends are sure to enjoy taking their cards home in them! Thanks for the idea of using my bigger gemstones on gift bags - a great idea!

Vicki said...

Your stamp girls are lucky to have you.....yoy spoil them! ❤❤❤