Thursday, October 22, 2020

Halloween Matchpack Treats

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

The last several mornings we've been waking up to some thick, heavy fog.
Reminds me of Fall & Halloween time!
It takes atleast until noontime for it to burn off then it's been sunny & pretty warm!

Today I have another Halloween sweet treat to share with you which again uses the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set. This set is perfect for any Halloween treats with the different images & sentiments!






The measurements & tutorial I found over at Splitcoaststampers.
I stapled in my M&M packs and hid it under my Happy Halloween sentiment panel.
The top closes nicely behind the stapled part.

Project Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies, A Wish For Everything
Ink: Highland Heather, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic Black, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posey, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP (retired), Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories: Stamparatus, Classic Label Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Labels Dies, Black Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Loved making these as it's been a long time since I last made them!
You could whip up a bunch of these in no time for your Trick or Treaters!
Hope you like!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love all your Halloween treats!

Carol L said...

You always make the cutest Halloween treats and I love these! This is the first year I didn't make any matchbook covers. You find the coolest candy for your treats too - I've never seen these M&M bags before but I like them!

Vicki said...

I want to come play in your stamping studio and make cute things with you! ❤❤🎃🎃👻👻