Thursday, October 29, 2020

BOO Sanitizer Box

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

A very rainy day is on tap here in PA today!
We are getting the heavy but much needed rain from Zeta.
It's been raining since 2:30 this morning!

Today I have another Halloween project to share.
This is another hand sanitizer box I made after finding a bunch of old hand sanitizers in a drawer.
I have not had any luck finding Halloween sanitizers this year, only hand soaps!



Project Details:

Stamps: Banner Year
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shaped Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Fun, fun, fun!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love these....I hadn't been able to find any hand sanitizer either.

Carol L said...

That's a great little Halloween treat - perfect for today's times. Speaking of not being able to find anything, what's with the shortage on taco sauce? I haven't been able to find any brand in any store for over a month now! Just when I'm in the mood for a good taco casserole too!