Monday, October 12, 2020

Pumpkins, Pumpkins & More Pumpkins!

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend!

It's a very rainy morning here.
I'm happy to see rain since we need it!
I have a doctor appointment this evening then going to go grab a bite to eat afterwards.
I hope tomorrow to get back to my stamp table and get working on Thanksgiving.
My card lady ordered 2 packs! YAY!!

Today I have a cute pack of Birthday cards to share that my card lady asked for.
I kept these simple and she was so happy with them!





The design of these cards come from the Tuesday Morning Sketches layout that I played along with about 2 weeks ago! I kept the sketch on my desktop to use again.

Card Details:

Stamps: Posted For You, Harvest Hello
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Wrapped in Texture EF, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Apple Builder Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Don't you just love that plaid paper?
I hope that it sticks around after the Mini Catalog ends January 3rd!
And I hope you like my pumpkin cards, too!
They were so fun to create!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
~Wendy







4 comments:

Patti said...

great layout and colors. definitely a keeper

Carol L said...

I do like that sketch and the papers you used work beautifully with that layout design! The embossing looks great with the plaid and especially those big pumpkins! Happy fall!

D'Ann said...

Adorable card! Love the layout and especially the cute pumpkins :)

Vicki said...

Love the layout on these!! The plaid paper and pumpkins make them perfect for a Fall birthday! 😃