Thursday, October 15, 2020

Gift Bags w/Stitched Leaves Dies

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A beautiful day is on tap here in south central Pennsylvania!
I have the laundry rolling and windows open!
Yesterday Kelsey & I baked a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I'm not a fan of cookies but I did try 2 of them and left the rest for the gang.
Today I have a busy day so i'm going to get to today's update!

My card lady usually requests decorated gift bags especially at this time of year!
She asked for 3 on her last order that were fancied up for Fall so again I used the Stitched Leaves Dies to do them.

Bag #1



Bag #2



Bag #3



The plaid paper is from the Plaid Tidings DSP. 
It has definitely become my favorite!
I kept the same layout on each and changed up the paper and color of cardstock.
I added the Gilded Gems on each. I used the largest ones since they are a bit to big to use on cards.
I used Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon & Gold Cord on these.

The bags came from the Dollar Tree and they are the smallest white bags that come 3 for $1.00!
You can't beat the price!

My card lady loved each and every bag!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I tried to leave a comment but got a big ole ERROR when I hit publish, so let me try once again! These bags are so pretty with those great plaids and leaves! I love each and every design - well done!

Vicki said...

These are adorable! Love the leaves and the plaid paper!!