Sunday, October 11, 2020

Fall HB Card

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
Our weather here in Pennsylvania has been absolutely gorgeous!
Beautiful blue skies with fluffy white clouds...it really does not get any better than this!
Today we are expecting rain to move in from Hurricane/Tropical Storm Delta.
We really need the rain as it's been pretty dry.

Yesterday I woke up feeling pretty bad.
My back is giving me some grief and I had a sinus headache all day.
I took it easy all day then eventually got myself together to deliver my card lady's order.
She was so pleased with all the cards!
Here is one of the cards I made for her...




I love the beautiful colors that the trees show us at this time of year!
We took several walks this past week on the Rail Trail and you can clearly see many leaves starting to change! Such pretty, brilliant colors!


Card Details:

Stamps: Sentiment unknown
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Gold Foil Paper, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies, Tasteful Textile EF, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Gold Twine, Gold Guilded Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My sentiment is unknown and came from a bag of stamps I picked up last year from Goodwill. 
Such a pretty font and definitely stands out on this card!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! That plaid is one of my FAVORITES from that DSP pack! Great colors and pretty leaves! I am with you on the sinus headache....off and on for almost a week! I can't wait for the rain because that usually washes that nasty pollen away! Enjoy your day and hope you feel better!

Carol L said...

These are so pretty with those great colors and autumn leaves. Loving that embossing folder too! Oddly enough, I've been dealing with backaches and stiff knees for a day or two also - it must be the barometric air pressure coming in with the tail end of this storm? Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, the colors are amazing and I agree about the sentiment, it is so pretty and really stands out!! Great set!!!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful color combination. I also need to make a few birthday cards for friends in Michigan and this would be perfect to case.