Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fall Happy Birthdays

 Happy October 1st, Everyone!

Today I am sharing a pretty set of Fall Happy Birthday cards that I made for my card lady recently.






You know I usually use a mix of old & new products together for my card orders!
 For this set I used some colorful papers from the retired Orchard Harvest DSP and my sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays from the 2020 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, More Mustard (retired), Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Nested Dies, Natural Trim Gold (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Aren't they pretty?

********************************************************8
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty with all those colorful leaves and split panels of dsp! I just love the shape of that sentiment panel with the little bow! It ties everything up beautifully! Enjoy this glorious weather along with the 1st day of October!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so pretty!!! Love that DSP, it really makes the cards along with the pretty ribbon bow! Perfect for a fall birthday!

D'Ann said...

Love this card. It's so beautiful and the simple layout lets the dsp shine.