Friday, October 9, 2020

Harvest Hello's Anniversary Cards

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a fun Anniversary card to share that was made for my card lady!
She's been on a roll with leaves & pumpkins and I have been enjoying everything I have been making for her. These 2 cards use the Harvest Hello's stamp set and coordinating Apple Builder Punch.





I really love how these turned out and had a blast playing with those pumpkins!
My card lady knows 2 couples that are celebrating anniversaries soon so that is why she asked for pumpkins on their cards. Perfect for this time of year!

Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello, Hugs & Wishes (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, Gold Twine, Gold Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are some timely and fun anniversary cards for this time of year! Loving the colors and pumpkins - just so much fun with that great plaid paper! My coffee is calling now too :) Have a great weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute for an Anniversary, love the 2 pumpkin couple!!!

D'Ann said...

Super adorable! I love this set and the plaid paper. I have been holding off on that dsp, but now I just may need to get it. I will say though that you're one of my main enablers! LOL!