Wednesday, October 7, 2020

A Halloween Hello!

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I've got a cute set of Halloween cards to share today!
I made these for my card lady whom first said she did not want any Halloween cards this year!
When she called me last week and I asked if she wanted any she said no.
Then proceeded to say she did not want any for Thanksgiving or Valentines Day either.
I was dumbfounded and just wondered why? I still really do not know why!
Then a day or 2 later she called and asked for some.
I am pretty confused but happy that she decided to order some to send out!
I know 2020 has been a pretty odd, crazy and werid year but there are somethings that we can keep on doing to make things a bit more normal and sending cards out to friends & family is one thing I highly suggest! Thru this upside down year I have sat and made lots of cards to send out to my friends just to try and keep things on the normal side!

So this pack is for my card lady!
I told her I would keep them bright & happy which I think I successfully accomplished!






I love everything about this set of cards!
The colors, the paper, the stamped images & the embossed panel!
I surely hope my card lady will love them just as much as I do!
The pumpkin comes from the Everyday Essential stamp set from the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog! His bright smiling face just makes me smile!
The sentiment comes from a carried over set called Tags Tags Tags!
It debuted last year in the 2019 Holiday Mini Catalog.
The paper is from the Plaid Tidings DSP that is new this year and I have to say that it is the BEST paper pack they ever had! Full of many different plaid papers for any occasion! I have ordered 3 packs of it so far and plan to use it for many holiday cards then for Valentines Day! It's so pretty!


Card Details:

Stamps: Everything Essential, Tags Tags Tags
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF, Trio of Tags Die, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Halloween cards do not have to be dark & dreary!
I'm a huge fan of Halloween and sometimes I love the cutesy side, too!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad your card lady changed her mind and got this set of cards because they're super cute! I love the plaid with that split design, and the embossing is great too! The fun jack-0-lantern makes it all work together perfectly!

Vicki Burdick said...

Great set, love the cute side of Halloween, no so much the dark spooky side!! The plaid is perfect!!