Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Blessed Christmas Wishes Card Set

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going smoothly so far!
Today we start a warming trend with our temps going up to the mid 70's!
Definitely no heat required today!

I have a set of Christmas cards to share that I made a few months ago with a beautiful unknown diecut that my friend Mary Anne sent me! I'm not sure who the maker is but I loved it as soon as she showed me a picture of it. She graciously sent me some cut out with Night of Navy cardstock.





I paired up my nativity scene with some Snowflake Splendor DSP from the 2020 Holiday Catalog and added a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set!
The nativity scene is popped up with many Mini Dimensionals and I added some Rhinestones for sparkle. The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy and diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits.
I really love how these turned out and a huge Thank You to Mary Anne for the beautiful diecuts!

Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Accessories: unknown Nativity, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones. Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I do think my card lady would love these!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful in Navy, and that snowflake paper is downright gorgeous too! What a wonderful set of cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!