Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Halloween Hershey's Miniature's

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a Halloween sweet treat to share made with the Ghoulish Goodies set!
It also uses a few Hershey's Miniature Candy Bars.



I started off with putting the small candy bars into a 2 x 6 Cello Bag.
I laid the candy bars on a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock to make my bags sturdy.
The toppers were made with Basic Black cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Celebration Labels Dies. I used the 2nd smallest die. I scored them in half and stapled them onto my bags. 
I decorated my tag with a saying from the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set that I diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits,  Do you see the little pumpkin tag?
The pumpkin is from the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set that I punched out with the Gift Bow Builder Punch. I popped the tag up with a Mini Dimensional and then added a Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dot! Lastly, I added my sentiment on the topper with 2 Dimensionals.
They turned out pretty nice!

Project Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Gift Bow Builder Punch, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Cello Bags (retired), Stapler, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are uber cute....those candies look great in your bags!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect little treats, I am coming to your house for trick or treats!!!

Carol L said...

I need to get out of the house more because I've never seen these hershey treats decorated for Halloween! Such cute bags you've made here with great toppers too!