Saturday, October 3, 2020

Challenges w/ Vicki

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today is the 3rd Challenge w/ Vicki day!
It's been really fun creating anything but a card for these!
I have a spooky fun treat holder again this week that I think your gonna love!





This box is quite sturdy and actually pretty easy to create!
I seen a video tutorial by UK Demo, Sam Hammond, and I was pretty intrigued with it and decided to give it a try! Here is a link if interested.  Pootles
This box definitely holds a good bit of candy inside which I did not take a picture of.
I placed 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Miniatures inside these. I purchased 1 bag and used the entire thing on these 3 boxes!

I decorated my boxes with the Magic in this Night Suite of products!
The only thing not from this suite is the Silver Foil diecut under the sentiment. 
That comes from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
Also the silver clip holding the top closed is from Michael's.
That yummy Silver Mesh Ribbon is an absolute delight to work with!
I added bats that were diecut from the Magic in this Night DSP and those gorgeous Iridescent Pearls! And at first I didn't think I needed anything from this suite! Haha!
So glad I got it!


Project Details:

Stamps: Hallow's Night Magic
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Magic in this Night DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Halloween Magic Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Silver Clip, Silver Mesh Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal +

You could create this box for any occasion or holiday!
I know you will be seeing me use it again!

Hope you like my project this week!
Now head on over to Vicki's blog and check out her amazing project this week!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Sam has the BEST videos if you want to create treat boxes!!!

Vicki said...

Wow!! These are amazing! I love the size and that they holds much. Perfect for some special trick or treaters! I love how spooky they are but elegant at the dame time. The clip is the perfect touch!! I am so enjoying our challenges! ❤❤

D'Ann said...

Such a beautiful box! Love all the embelishments you used, especially the ribbon tied onto the clip. I can tell that a lot of work went into your creation.

Carol L said...

Ohhhh, I likey likey! These are the cutest treat boxes with those bats and fun papers! TFS the tutorial too! Super cute idea and I like how these turned out!