Saturday, October 24, 2020

Stamp Day w/ Friends

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I'm finally having my Halloween Stamp Day w/ Friends get together this morning!
So excited to see my friends and make some cool cards!
Since Halloween is a week away I am going to share the 1st card now...




This card uses the Everything Essential Bundle and that cool 3D Cobwebs EF!
You will see over the next couple of days that I used this EF many times!
My card base is Thick Whisper White covered with a piece of paper from the Magic in This Night DSP and then a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added that was embossed with that awesome Cobwebs EF.
Our focal image is stamped with Memento Black ink and punched out with the Essential Tag Punch. Then we colored the image with Stamped Blends.
A cute little bow made with the Black Glittered Ribbon was added with a Glue Dot on the top of the tag.
Lastly I added some Rhinestones for extra sparkle!


Card Details:

Stamps: Everything Essential
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends (Highland Heather & Mango Melody)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Magic in This Night DSP
Accessories: Essential Tag Punch, Cobwebs 3D EF, Black Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue 


I hope the girls enjoy this one!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This design just rocks! I love the black & white background with that pop of great embossed purple color and those tags are just the cutest!! Have fun stamping today with your friends :)

Vicki said...

Love this! The gorgeous grape really pops!!!