Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Halloween Card #4

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have card #4 from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together this past Saturday!




Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello, Spooky Fun (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP (retired)
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Every Season Punch Pack (retired), Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dot, Halloween Night Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this one is my favorite probably because I just love that happy jack o lantern!
He just makes me smile!

Hope he makes you smile too!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute....I love that Jack-o-lantern too! The paper is awesome too! ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Carol L said...

You always make the cutest Halloween cards! Love those papers with that smiling jack-o-lantern, and those bats flying around just add to the fun!