Monday, October 26, 2020

Halloween Card #3

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
I really enjoy my weekends now that Shawn isn't tied to his work phone anymore.
His job change has been a breath of fresh air and he is so much happier!

Today I am sharing another card from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together on Saturday.
This uses all retired stuff...





Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Basic Black Gimmer Paper, Halloween Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Circle Layering Framelits, Wicked Dies (retired),  Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another fun one for Halloween!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

I still have an unopened pack of this retired dsp but I never imagined using it like this! Love the haunted house cut into a circle for a fun and refreshing Halloween look! Happy Monday!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Don't fall over! Came to see what you have been posting. Love the brick wall background with the spooky house!

Vicki said...

Love this DSP and the colorful sentiment. Wicked cool!!