Friday, October 2, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #547

Hello & Happy Friday!!!!

Yesterday I went looking for a fun challenge to create a Halloween card using the retired Jar of Haunts stamp set! I've had the set for awhile and have not used it very much and I was inspired by my friend, Carol after seeing her cute Jar of Haunts card!

Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch and my card...





I have not played with the Tuesday Morning Sketches in a long time so it felt so good to create a card again using one of their sketches!

Card Details:

Stamps: Jar of Haunts (retired), Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Thanks for checking out my card today and I hope you liked it!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cuter, Wendy!! I love this, a great sketch with a fun image! I have not gotten into Halloween much this year, not sure why cos generally I love creating Halloween cards!

Carol L said...

ohhhhhhh, this is so cute with that happy faced jack-o-lantern! Love your take on the sketch with that great plaid paper too! FUN!

Andrea W said...

Your Halloween card is terrific! I love that plaid paper and cute jack-o-lantern image. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh I love this card! That embossing is so cool and that plaid paper - stunning! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.