Monday, October 19, 2020

Snowman Season

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Our weather here in PA was cool but beautiful!
I ended up canceling my Stamp Day w Friends on Saturday since Ryan was still not feeling well but i'm happy to say that yesterday he felt much better! He definitely looked much better!
Thankfully, it was not Strep!

Today I have another card made using the Snowman Season stamp set!



I made this one back in August and found that I never shared it!


Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends (nose)
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp set came out last year and carried over this year!
I love that Stampin Up is listening and doing this!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and whimsical little snowman, and I love that snowflake paper on the bottom! All the little houses are cute too - a great card for the upcoming season! So glad to hear Ryan is doing much better too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this and your perfect little bow!! Super cute!!!