Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Halloween Card #5

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have the last Halloween card to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends get together!
This one uses the Have A Hoot Bundle.




Card Details:

Stamps: Have A Hoot
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basick Black, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Peek A Hoot Dies, Cobwebs 3D EF, Black Glittered Ribbon, Black Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This was one of the 1st bundles that I ordered from the Holiday Mini Catalog because I just loved all the different owl images in the set! The dies are pretty awesome too!

Hope you liked all my cards we made for Halloween!
I think the girls enjoyed it, alot!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This little guy is so cute! I LOVE the spiderweb, especially in glimmer paper!

Carol L said...

I love every detail on this card! The embossed background the spiderweb, the cute image and the tag! It's a Wednesday winner!

Vicki Burdick said...

Toooooo cute!! My favorite image in this stamp set!