Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thank You

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It seems lately that I always need Thank You cards and I hardly ever make any for myself.
Today I made one to keep on hand for when the need arises.
I used the Sweet Ice Cream set and that pretty Ice Cream Corner DSP!



My cardbase is Thick Whisper White that I covered the whole front with DSP.
I diecut 2 Stitched So Sweetly Dies from Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White cardstock and layered them. Then I stamped my sentiment in the center and added some pretty Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon and some rhinestones.
This one will mail nice & flat!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am loving this entire suite!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

D'Ann said...

So very cute! Love the little touches you make.

Janice M said...

This paper has me so tempted......LOVE the way you left the pretty paper do all the work. Great card! I need to get better about making and sending Thank you's myself.

Carol L said...

I just love the little bits of sparkle with the gemstones scattered here and there, and an ice cream cone is a fun way to say thank-you to anyone! Love the color of that ribbon and sentiment panel too!

Vicki said...

Super cute! Love that ribbon too!