Friday, February 26, 2021

Thinking of You Set

 Hello & Happy Friday!


YAY! We made it to the weekend!
They are calling for a cloudy, rainy weekend here in PA with temps in the 50's!
The snow is melting at a pretty good clip and hopefully we don't get anymore this season.
Spring is around the corner!

Today I am sharing another set of cards that were made for that card order last week.
My card lady wanted something with green in it.
I think she was thinking ahead to it being the month of St Patrick's Day.
I pulled out a very old pack of paper called Print Poetry DSP. 
I don't have much of it left so it's important that I try to get it used up!






I only had a few scraps of these 2 different sheets of DSP left and cut them down to where I could use them for 5 cards. I pulled the colors from the DSP to create my cards.
I started with a Midnight Muse cardbase then a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. It is my favorite!
Then I used a piece of Gumball Green cardstock which I layered my scraps of Print Poetry DSP on.
I tied some Very Vanilla Baker's Twine around it with a bow to finish it.
The sentiment comes from the Framed For You stamp set that is in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
I stamped it with Midnight Muse ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
Then I diecut it with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and layered it onto a piece of Midnight Muse that I diecut with the Oval Layering Dies.


Card Details:

Stamps: Framed for You (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Midnight Muse (retired)
Cardstock: Midnight Muse (retired), Gumball Green (retired), Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Do you remember these old In Colors?
It always feels good to use up those older products but I also like to mix it with new things, too!
My card lady was pleased with them and said she loved the print of the DSP!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this, Wendy! I don't know why I never got this paper, because the small prints and bright colors are right up my alley! Happy and cheerful! Enjoy the day, the rain is on its way!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great color combo! So pretty, Wendy!

Vicki said...

So pretty. I do remember those in colors from back on the day. I am sure your card lady loved these. Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

I remember these beautiful papers and may even have a snippet or two of them left! Great design with those wonderful colors! Enjoy your Friday! YAY!! DST is just 2 weeks away now (clapping wildly)

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Don't think i ever saw this paper before. I would have bought it! I like the smaller prints alot.