Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Pierced Bloom Dies

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another beautiful day is on tap here and I am soaking it up!
I love sunshine & 70's!

Today I have another set of cards to share that were part of that card order I have been working on. My card lady requested a pack of Thinking of You cards this time.
I pulled out my In Bloom stamp set but I did not use it and instead I used the Pierced Blooms Dies. These dies are pretty amazing!
I paired the dies with some retired SAB paper called Paper Blooms.






This set of pretty cards took awhile to make since there was alot of diecutting and embossing but my card lady was so pleased with them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Thinking Thanks & Peace (NEW from Holiday Catty!)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Rococo Rose (retired), Seaside Spray (retired), Petal Pink, Paper Blooms DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Pierced Blooms Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy
 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love the combination of colors in those flowers and stems! You layered them all so perfectly on that large sentiment panel and the coordinating snippets of paper in the background look amazing! Beautiful!