Monday, August 2, 2021

Hand Penned Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday! And a Happy August to you, too!

I hope your all doing well!
I have been MIA the last several weeks and hope now to be back on a regular schedule. Shawn had a few days off and we have been doing some projects around the house and had our roof replaced. Owning a home means there is always something that needs to be done!
And also Hallmark's Christmas in July movies have ended on Saturday! Boo!
I think that is the only channel I watch anymore!
I'm so tired of the news and my soap opera's haven't even been any good.
And with summer....there really isn't much on tv!

I have still been stamping off & on during my hiatus for my card lady!
She certainly keeps me busy and on my toes!
I am sharing a set of cards today that I made for her using the Hand Penned Bundle from the Annual Stampin Up Catalog.






Card Details:

Stamps: Hand Penned
Ink: Memento Black, Pale Papaya, Pink Pirouette (retired) & Mint Macaron Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Penned Flowers Dies, Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), In Color Jewels, Stampin Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Love how these turned out and so did my card lady!
Funny thing is, I wasn't crazy about this bundle when I first seen it but once I used it...it grew on me!

Hope you like them, too!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


One more month of really hot & humid weather before it starts to cool down.
I don't know about you but I am ready for some cooler weather!
Our AC has been getting quite the workout this summer so far...

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I have missed seeing your posts, glad all is okay (and thanks for the b-day card!)!!! This is lovely, you've inspired me to get my Hand-Penned back out and play some more. I just love that pink paper! Happy August, my friend!

Vicki Burdick said...

Yay!! So glad you posted again! I love this set of cards! So pretty

Carol L said...

Welcome back to blogland! What a wonderful, beautiful set of cards to kick off your return! Those images look hand-painted and I love the soft colors! Hopefully the new roof will last you a long, long time and the major stuff is all repaired and ready to face another winter, because it will be here before you can blink your eyes! Tv really does stink and the soapies are getting downright ridiculous anymore, I agree. If not for baseball games, our tv wouldn't even be on at night anymore! Stay cool and happy stamping :)