Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Slimline Card Challenge

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm back today to share a card I made for a challenge that was given by my friend, Vicki! I was really excited when her package came in the mail which had our next challenge in it and it was to create a slimline card! Game on, Vicki!



Vicki sent me a bunch of envelopes for this style of card so now I can make a few more!

Card Details:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Christmas Trimmings Dies, Circle Layering Framelits,  Evening Evergreen Ribbon, Glue Dots, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My 2nd Christmas card of the year and I really like this style of card!
Thanks, Vicki for such a fun challenge!
You can go see her card here!
I know it's going to be amazing!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy





4 comments:

Vicki said...

This is fabulous, Wendy!! I love it. I was just playing with this set over the weekend. That star die is amazing! Well done, I think I need to CASE this one!!!

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. I love it. Have a great day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

I love that wired star die done in shiny gold with the green dsp! What a beautiful combination! Glad you dipped your toes into the slimline craze - I have yet to try that :)

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful Christmas slimline card. All the details are lovely. Thanks for sharing.