Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 4th Matchpacks

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Last night we finally got some rain but it did not cool things off any!
I threw my back out yesterday so I am sitting around nursing it for a day or 2 and hope it feels better soon! I was cleaning a watermelon and reached down to give the dogs each a piece and twisted the wrong way. Ughh!

So, today I am sharing some July 4th Matchpacks that I created with some yummy Dove Milk Chocolates!



Project Details:

Stamps: Happy Fourth (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Real Red
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Real Red, Whisper White, Various DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Cello Bags, Gold & Silver Enamel Stars (retired), Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I sold quite a few of these and still have a few on hand to give out IF I get out this weekend! All depends on what my back wants to do!
And I would suggest to keep these as cool as ya can because with the high heat & humidity....they won't last long outside!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

THose are all so cute with the perfect little sentiment that fits like it was made for these matchbox treats! Just loving those red, white, and blue colors and tiny matching bows! Hope you stay cool and dry and take good care of your back!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!!!