Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We are sitting in the midst of another heatwave here in PA so you know I am hibernating! 
Yesterday Shawn had the day off to celebrate the July 4th holiday. 
We got up early and made our way out to do some shopping before it got too ungodly hot. Traffic was nuts and so were the stores!

Today I have another hand sanitizer box to share!
This one uses the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle.



My box was made using Flirty Flamigo cardstock and then I used a small piece of the Ice Cream Corner DSP to wrap around it.
My Ice Cream Cone was stamped and punched out with the Ice Cram Builder Punch. I tied some Tulle Ribbon around the box to hold my hand sanitizer in the box.
As hot as it is, an ice cream come would not last long in this heat so maybe i'll stick to using the hand sanitizer instead!

Kelsey gave me the hand sanitizers and how perfect to use my Sweet Ice Cream bundle to go along with the Ice Cream cone theme!

Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Ice Cream Corner DSP (retired)
Accessories: Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Tulle Ribbon, Flirty Flamingo Enamel Dot (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************
My thoughts today...


I told ya.....ice cream won't last long on days like today!
Stay cool!!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a perfect combo of hand sanitizer and coordinating paper to make the little containers! What a lucky strike that was to have both on hand! I'm with your little graphic today - chilling indoors and reading a good book, maybe having a little dish of ice cream too :) Stay cool!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So perfect! I need to make some of these!!