Friday, July 2, 2021

Sweet Strawberry

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I am hoping that the humidity goes away so we have a few days of cooler weather! I'll even take the rain if it means cooler weather!

A few weeks ago Kelsey went to Bath & Body Works and stopped by to drop off a bunch of hand sanitizers that she got for me. She uses them faithfully and I always give her some when I have them decorated. She gave me a bunch of new summer ones and I took the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and got to work!



Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Magenta Madness
Cardstock: Magenta Madness, Garden Green, Basic White, Magenta Madness DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Strawberry Builder Punch, Rhinestones, White Tulle Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love making this kind of stuff and have more to share with you!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

oh how cute! My husband's niece gave me 3 of those sanitizers recently and they sure do smell good! Love the little containers! Enjoy the cooler weather and have a great holiday weekend! Thanks for the purty card too BTW, I love it :) Happy celebration of America!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I need to go get some of those hand sanitizers!!!