Wednesday, June 30, 2021

July 4th Candy Crates

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another hot & humid day is on tap here in PA.
I sure wish we were getting another cool down but by the looks of the weather for next week...nope. I guess it is summer, right?

Today I am sharing a cool July 4th treat that I whipped up.





I pulled out my retired Wood Woods stamp set and stamped off all those stars in Real Red & Pacific Point. Then I diecut them out using the Wood Crates Framelits that are also retired. The crate itself also is with the Wood Crates Framelits.
I filled each crate with white shred paper and a cello bag filled with a Rice Krispy Treat and a couple Dove Milk Chocolates! That was about all I could find in the stores for July 4th. I did not even see the Red, White & Blue M&M's except at Sam's Club but I did not need a huge container like that!

Then I added the tag that was diecut from the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
I added my sentiment which is from Papertreyink and a diecut star to each tag.
I love making candy treats for holidays when I have the time.
These were alittle time consuming but I love how they turned out!

Project Details:

Stamps: Wood Words (retired), Papertreyink (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Wood Crate Framelits, Real Red Satin Ribbon (retired), Cello Bags, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are SUPER DUPER CUTE! I will never give up my Wood Crate die....I should get Cassidy to help me make some of these tomorrow!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection!!! I love these so much. I did see some red white and blue M&M's today at Wal-Mart but didn't pick up any!!

D'Ann said...

Love, love, love! I went shopping today and didn't think of getting anything for the July 4th celebration. Now, I may make something similar to these! So glad you made and posted!