Monday, June 7, 2021

Tag You're It Challenge

 Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of a new week....and it's to be another hot one here!
Memorial Day weekend we were in the 50's and this weekend we were in the 90's! You know me....I like my sunshine & 70's!

Today I have a cool project to share!
It is a challenge that I made with my dear friend, Vicki!
Tag You're It!

We have to use a tag on our 3D project....and no cards!





My 3D project is the Love Always Treat Boxes that are still available.
I decorated my box with the Berry Delightful DSP that was part of the SaleABration offering this year. My tag was diecut from the Tailor Made Tag Dies and I did one in Basic White and the other in Poppy Parade cardstocks.
I filled my box with some Little Debbie's Strawberry Muffins which just fit in my box! Then I decorated my box with the Sweet Strawberry stamp set & Strawberry Builder Punch.

Strawberry season is well under way here in PA!
Shawn & I were out the other day in Amish country and picked up some strawberries. Oh my, they are so sweet! I cleaned 2 quarts and gave our neighbor a box. We've been eating strawberries on pretty much everything this past weekend!


Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP 
Accessories: Love You Always Treat Boxes, Strawberry Builder Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Poppy Parade Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this box but sadly they are retiring soon.
I hope you enjoyed my Tag You're It Challenge today with Vicki!
Please stop on over to Vicki's blog to check out her 3D Challenge!
I know it's going to be fabulous!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Vicki said...

Super sweet! I love that strawberry bundle!!! Your box is perfect for those treats! Thanks for the challenge! You rocked it!!

Carol L said...

Now that's a great way to offer a little treat to someone for an act of kindness! I love the strawberry theme as we also bought strawberries from a local organic stand last week just as they were bringing them out! We also gave a box to a neighbor and I made 2 loaves of strawberry bread to freeze with the rest. Oh Yum! It sure is hot out there, I agree! Even too hot to sit on the porch! Whew!