Friday, June 18, 2021

Ice Cream Cone Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is going to be a short post as Shawn has the day off!
Not sure what we will do today since he has a doctor appointment after lunch then we need to run some errands.

The card that I am sharing today was made for my card lady.
She wanted an ice cream cone card to put a gift certificate in for ice cream.
She wanted this for a friend and did not want any saying on it.
So, I pulled out my Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and got to work!



Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Terracotta Tile, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories: Ice Cream Builder Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Bumble Bee Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady was thrilled with this card saying it was perfect for what she wanted it for! She is like a kid in a candy store when I walk in her house and she opens her bag and looks at all the cards she asks for! I love her excitement!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

You and your card lady were clearly a match made in heaven! This is such a cute card and sounds ideal for what she had in mind! I love all those fun colors and the ice cream is just perfect for this time of the year! Have a great day - I'm also seeing the doc today in between errands LOL The fun never stops! Enjoy!