Sunday, June 13, 2021

Daisy Garden

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I have a quick card to share made with the Daisy Garden stamp.




Card Details:

Stamps: Daisy Garden, Timeless Tulips (saying)
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Succulent, Stampin Blends (Just Jade, Fresh Freesia)
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Ornate Floral 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Fresh Freesia In Color Jewels, Wink of Stella, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp is a huge background stamp and requires lots of coloring.
Today I only stamped a quarter of it and colored it.
Not sure I am keen on the Fresh Freesia color for my flowers but I do like how my card turned out! Once my image was dry from coloring I added some Wink of Stella to it for a pop of sparkle.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those flowers are just dreamy in that fabulous color! I just LOVE this one!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is a beauty! I have this stamp on my wish list, soon!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love how you used just a portion of the background stamp as your main image. Great card!