Saturday, June 12, 2021

More Turtle & Friends

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your having a nice weekend so far!
Yesterday I got a nice sized card order to work on this week so I think this afternoon I am going to get started on it since our Saturday is to be a cloudy day!

Before I head off to get my day started I am going to share a card I made for on my card rack. I just love the Turtle & Friends set and wanted to make a cute card with it!




I stamped my turtle with Memento Black ink and then colored with with my Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends. Once I left that dry I stamped the spots on the turtle shell with Granny Apple Green ink and it dried dark which I like the look of it! His bowtie I stamped and fussy cut.

Card Details:

Stamps: Turtle & Friends
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Basic White, Granny Apple Green DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Turtle Punch, Hammered Metal 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super cute and those colors are so refreshing!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

D'Ann said...

So cute - I just LOVE this card! It puts such a smile on my face. Oh no, I think I might have to get this set. I would love to give this card to someone or receive it. :)

Carol L said...

What a gun belated birthday card, appropriately with a turtle yet! Great color combo and mixture of patterns with a fun sentiment! That's a really nice EF in the background too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Turtle-y adorable!!!!