Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Thinking of You Card Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Yesterday we got to a HOT 93 degrees with high humidity which made it feel pretty horrible outside. Storms came thru around supper time which knocked out our electric and our cable/internet. Thankfully, it was back on before we went to bed. Today we are in for some rain that will take the humidity away! YAY!

I have another set of blueberry cards to share today!
These were also requested by my card lady.
She said I made her a gift bag earlier this year with the Berry Delightful DSP and that is why she asked for the paper with the blueberries on!





I left the paper do all the work on these!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady loved them!
I told her that my stash of blueberry paper is just about gone. 
Only a few scraps remain. 
With what's left I may make some notepads or some Post It Notes!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Another beautiful set made with those great papers! I just love the blue/green combo and how effective the plaid design is with those gorgeous berries!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful set and love the papers!!!