Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend!
It was really cool, rainy & dreary here.

I am back from a short blogging break with a card to share with you from my recent Stamp Day w Friends get together. This one uses the Sweet Ice Cream bundle.




I've had this bundle since January and have not used it too much but now that warmer weather is upon us I will most likely use it quite a bit!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories: Ice Cream Builder Punch, Stitched Nested Dies (retired), Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Flirty Flamingo Enamel Heart (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Wouldn't this make someone smile with a gift card for ice cream on a warm summer's evening? It would definitely make me smile!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Oh, you better believe it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



 

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is perfect! Love this suite of products, so fun for summer cards!

D'Ann said...

Such a cheerful card with an eye pleasing layout and the accessories used.