Monday, June 28, 2021

Forever Greenery Notepad

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
It sure was hot & downright humid here but I stayed in and soaked up the ac most of the time! Saturday, we got out for a quick bike ride and afterwards I did not feel good. I think it was just the heat that got to me.

Today I have a busy day so I am going to make this post short & sweet.



A few weeks ago I had a bunch of time on my hands and was going thru drawers in my stamp room and found a bunch of old tall skinny notepads left over from craft shows. They were all done up in sports papers and such. I tore them apart and redid most of them. The ones that are left I am waiting on holiday items to finish redoing them. Anyways, I pulled out this retired Forever Greenery DSP and made this notepad. This one I really like!

Project Details:

Stamps: Ribbon of Courage (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock (retired)
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock (retired), Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP (retired), Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Greenery EF, Gold Gilded Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another notepad for in my "For Sale" basket!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by today & stay cool!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just fabulous!! I love the design with the die-cuts and hexagon sentiment panel, and that sentiment is a great reminder to see and read each and every day! Simply beautiful! Stay cool now, it's brutal out there, so I'm hibernating and praying our power stays on through it all!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the colors in this. I need to get some more of those pads out!