Saturday, June 26, 2021

You're A Peach Suite

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

I have a set of cards to show you today that I made with the You're A Peach suite of products! I have been loving the peaches, blueberries & the strawberry stamp sets this year and of course my card lady asked for some cards done with the peaches as well.





Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always great that Stampin Up gives us these beautiful papers that allows us to let the paper do all the work!
My card lady loved these as well!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Wow - very nice and summery! Love the dsp and the Happy Birthday font. Lots to love on this card!

Carol L said...

That's a wonderful suite of papers, and so perfect for this time of year too! Beautifully designed cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous! I love this peach set!! So summery!!