Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Big Thanks

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yep, another hot day on tap today so I am going to make this a quick post then head downstairs to do some rearranging and stay cool!

My card today uses the Flowers of Friendship set again!
I told you this has become one of my favorites!




I love this card so much!
I needed a Thank You card for my friend that just placed a Stampin Up! order and this is what I made for her.
Do you see in the last picture that fabulous stitching on the Just Jade cardstock?
That is the Stitched Greenery Die and I love it!
This card was the first time I used it and it won't be my last!

Card Details:

Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends (Just Jade & Polished Pink), Just Jade
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Just Jade, Polished Pink, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Greenery Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Polished Pink Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with color and design, and I too love that stitched background die! It makes for one gorgeous floral card! Stay cool, another hot one on tap for us, and it's not even summer yet! Whew!

Vicki said...

Love this card so much. I need to pull out my set and make one like it! That BG is amazing!