Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Fourth/Stars & Stripes Wheel

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Sorry for being MIA the last couple of days!
I needed to get my card lady's order finished up.
I got that done yesterday and today I am going to take down all my curtains and wash them and clean windows!
Our weather has been a perfect 10  so I am trying to take advantage of it before the heat & humidity comes back!

Today I have another set of July 4th cards to share using a very old stamp set.





Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Fourth (retired), Stars & Stripes Wheel (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Real Red
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Sometimes it's fun to pull out those older stamp sets and add ink!

Do you make cards for July the 4th?

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love this older stamp set too. I wish I'd bought it when it first came out. I make a few July 4th cards but have to come up with new ideas as I don't own any stamps specific to that holiday! LOL Do enjoy this gorgeous weather - I wish I had your energy to get my windows and curtains cleaned!!

D'Ann said...

How fun and patriotic. Love it so much!