Monday, June 21, 2021

Blueberry HB Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Phew, what a hot & muggy weekend!
I hope you enjoyed yours!
We rode bikes early yesterday which was still cool out but till we got home it was starting to heat up and fast!
Today Shawn is back to work and it's to get in the mid 90's so I know there will not be any bike riding this evening. Calling for storms as well.

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made last week for my card lady.
She wanted the blueberry paper from SaleABration.
This is what I made for her...





I kept this paper to use for the summer months when blueberries are is season and i'm glad I did since my card lady asked for 2 different packs of cards using it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Berry Blessings (SAB), Punch Party (SAB-Hostess)
Ink: Pacific Point, Garden Green
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Garden Green, Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so fun to make and perfect for this time of year!
My card lady was beyond excited for them!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

The colors on this set of cards just make me feel alive and happy! What a gorgeous, fun design with those feel-good splashes of color and summer berries! I love them!

D'Ann said...

Such a pretty set of cards! Those blueberries look yummy enough to eat. Reminds me of those Maine blueberries. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty...all the heart eyes on this set!!!