Saturday, June 19, 2021

Congratulations Grad!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

The weekend is starting to warm back up!
I think I will hibernate today and maybe do some stamping.
Went for a bike ride yesterday afternoon which absolutely tuckered me out and at that point it was already starting to get hot & muggy.
This evening we are planning on another bike ride as long as it does not storm and my back isn't bothering me.
Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?

Today I am sharing a Graduation card that I made for my card lady's recent order.
I don't make many Graduation cards anymore so I was happy to create this one for her...




Blue & Gold are the school colors so I used Misty Moonlight & Bumble Bee cardstocks & DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Blue Ribbon (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Bumble Bee, Basic White, Misty Moonlight & Bumble Bee DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue

Always fun to pull out those older stamps and make something new with it!
Sometimes I think I get more joy out of using the older stuff than I do the newer things!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


That bike looks just like mine! 
Pink and it has a basket on it! 

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day no matter what you do!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

My old high school colors were blue and gold, so this grad card hits home for me! I love the simple design and edges of each panel! Love the little pic of your bike too - so cute! I haven't been on a bike in decades so I envy you getting out and getting some good exercise! Stay cool, have a great weekend and a very happy father's day to Shawn as well :)