Thursday, June 10, 2021

Perfectly Plaid Christmas Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Phew, it's been horribly hot & humid here since last Friday.
Yesterday we had some thunderstorms come thru and they dropped alot of rain!
Today is to be another stormy day then it's to cool down.
90's and high humidity just isn't my thing!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card!
I know you must think i'm crazy but I ordered some of the new DSP from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog and wanted to use it!
I pulled out the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and got to work...



Card Details:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Tree Punch, Soft Succulent Ribbon, Evening Evergreen In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I was on the fence about that DSP but I can see from your card I am going to have to get it! Love the colors and your plaid tree is a perfect reminder that Christmas will be here before we know it and we need to get cracking on our cards! I am with you...this humidity stinks!

Carol L said...

I don't think you're crazy at all! Pretty paper inspires us to make cards and this card has lots of pretty paper on it. That plaid tree looks cute too! Stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

really pretty!! I have been eye balling that paper! I totally want that set that goes with it as well!! Never a bad idea to get a jump on Christmas cards!!