Friday, June 11, 2021

In Symmetry Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Today is so much cooler but with rain on the way!
I have a busy day ahead so i'll take the cooler, rainy day!

I have a set of cards to share that I made for on my card rack using the In Symmetry stamp set.





Card Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry, Turtle & Friends
Ink: Calypso Coral, Just Jade
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Calypso Coral, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Ornate Floral 3D EF, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another favorite stamp set!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love how the dsp mirrors that giant flower with smaller ones in the pattern! Great colors and a simple, yet effective design too! Enjoy the cooler day today, and I will do the same :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors on this!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love the color combo! So bright and and perfect for summer birthdays.