Sunday, June 27, 2021

In Symmetry Note Pad

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Today it's to get into the 90's so I am going to be staying in and soaking up the cool air! Hoping to get some stamp time in and maybe a small nap, too!

I have a cute project to share today!
This Note Pad came to me from my upline & friend, Vicki Burdick to congratulate me on my sales in April. 


I loved the size of this and that beautiful Hydrangea paper!
Thank You, Vicki! I love it!
So, of course, I had a pack of these notepads in my stash and had to make my own!



I pulled out the In Symmetry stamp set and got to work!
I started with my pack of Sweet Symmetry DSP and started with the colors in my paper. Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee and Just Jade are the colors I went with and I was pretty pleased with the outcome!

Project Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry
Ink: Bumble Bee, Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Playful Alphabet Dies, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The little pens I have had for a long time!
I think they came from Walmart.
Not sure on the size of the notepads but I will update that once I get to my stamp room later today to measure. They came from the Dollar Tree and i'm not sure if they still carry them or not. You could make these Notepads with any size though.

I enjoyed making this.
Thank You, Vicki, for the pretty gift!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool today!
~Wendy



 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Both of these are wonderful! My girls still talk about the little post it note holders with the mini pens they recently made! Such a great gift and beautiful papers!

Carol L said...

What a lovely gift from Vicki and your little pads are cute too in the colors you chose! Whew, it sure is hot out there today - I'm hibernating inside where it's cool!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome!! I love your version with he In Symmetry set! The colors are so pretty in that DSP pack!