Monday, June 14, 2021

July 4th Card Set

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today I am sharing a set of cards I made for the upcoming July 4th holiday!





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic White
Accessories: Lucky Stars EF (retired), Taylored Expressions Patriotic Toppers Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made these to send out for the July 4th holiday but this set of cards flew off my card rack as fast as I made them!
Once I get my card order finished this week I will move on to making more!
My poor hands are gonna be hurtin by the end of the week! LOL

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



 

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are SO cool! Love the patriotic dies!

Carol L said...

This year is whizzing by so quickly, I somehow forgot how close the July 4th holiday really is! This is a gorgeous set of cards with those wonderful patriotic colors and designs! I'm not surprised they were gone so quickly ;)
I damaged a nerve in my right hand with trying to open water bottles lately, so I'll be in slow mode until it heals. Bummer!

D'Ann said...

Love these so much! :) Thanks for sharing!

Vicki Burdick said...

OH MY!!!! I LOVE these, so super cute!!