Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Turtle Post It Notes

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Yesterday afternoon I played at my stamp table and decided to make some more Post It Note Holders to put in my For Sale basket since I just sold a bunch of them.
I pulled out the most adorable Turtle & Friends stamp set!



That turtle is just so sweet and I could not resist using him!

Project Details:

Stamps: Turtle & Friends, Itty Bitty Greetings (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Bumble Bee, Stampin Blends- Just Jade
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Turtle Punch, Classic Label Punch (retired), Just Jade Enamel Dots (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I wanted to make more today but my local Dollar Tree did not have any Post It Note pads. Guess i'll put that on hold until I find more...

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

D'Ann said...

That little turtle is so cute and adorable! Love him paired with that dsp. I'm sure they will do well!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so cute, you won't believe it but I made a bunch of these a couple of weeks ago!! Great minds!!