Thursday, June 3, 2021

Painted Season's Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have another card to share from last Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends get together. 
I whipped up a Sympathy card using a variety of Stampin Up! products...




I love the pretty prints & patterns in this retired Painted Season's DSP. This was available back in 2019 during SaleABration and I am still trying to use it up whenever possible. The coordinating stamp set, Painted Season's also has the Four Season's Framelits as well. I hate when Stampin Up! brings out these amazing stamp sets with dies or punches and they retired them so quickly! 
As long as it's still in my stash...I will continue to use it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's (retired), Peaceful Moments
Ink: Grapefruit Grove (retired), Call Me Clover (retired), Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove (retired), Call Me Clover (retired), Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP (retired)
Accessories: Four Season's Framelits (retired), Tailored Tag Punch, Dainty Diamonds EF (retired), Call Me Clover Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Grapefruit Grove Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

You have a real knack for mixing papers and colors to make beautiful cards, and this is another one! I love the graphic green design with that pastel flower image! A beautiful sympathy card! I'm beyond ready to move into a new direction now, so that's a great thought for today!

Vicki said...

This is beautiful!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card! What a great card layout that can be used with many sentiments and dsp! I love how the mix of dsp varies and makes it so interesting. TFS!