Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Patriotic Card Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

My Tuesday is off to a slow start!
I slept in this morning and slowly getting my day started!

I have a set of cards to share that I made last week for a card order.
They asked for something Patriotic and no saying and you all know how I struggle with no saying cards.





I looked all over for some inspiration but everything had a saying on so I looked thru tons of paper and found this perfect piece from American Crafts. 
The polka dot paper is the backside of the stars & stripes.
I pulled out the God Bless America stamp that Stampin Up! brought out in 2001 and used my Real Red & Night of Navy Stampin Write Markers to color my flag. I left the saying off that is on the stamp.
I added a small rhinestone to the center of the heart on the flag for a bit of sparkle and called this pack done.

Card Details:

Stamps: God Bless America (retired)
Ink: Real Red & Night of Navy Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Basic White, American Crafts Paper
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady loved them!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE this design! Those papers are perfect for the upcoming July 4th holiday and I love that older flag stamp too! I'm with Snoopy today LOL It sure is hot eh?

Vicki Burdick said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray for the USA!! Love these!!