Sunday, June 6, 2021

Flowers of Friendship

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a card made with a new stamp set called, Flowers of Friendship!
I had a chance to play all afternoon yesterday and this set has been calling my name!




I started with a Basic Black cardbase then added a layer of Fresh Freesia that I embossed with the Macrame 3D EF. I have been dying to use it and I love the texture it adds to my card!
Next I diecut a scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contour Dies in Basic Black. These dies are all amazing!
I layered a Basic White Stitched Rectangle on the scalloped diecut.
I stamped my flower images in Memento Black and colored them with Fresh Freesia & Soft Succulent Stampin Blends. 
Then I added my sentiment from the same stamp set.
The flower in the left hand corner I stamped and used the coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch to punch them out. I colored them with the same Stampin Blends and I used the Wink of Stella to add shimmer to everything! 
I layered the flowers on top of one another with a Mini Dimensional. I added my flower & leaves with a little Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Lastly, I added some Fresh Freesia In Color Jewels for even more sparkle!
I hate to say it but I think this is one of my favorite bundles!
You can do many things with this set & matching punch!

Card Details:

Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends (Fresh Freesia & Soft Succulent)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Accessories: Flowers & Leaves Punch, Macrame 3D EF, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Wink of Stella, Fresh Freesia In Color Jewels, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Wendy! I love the colors, and especially the punched flower at the bottom! That looks like a fantastic embossing folder too!, SO pretty!!